Las Vegas Distracted Driving Attorney
In Nevada, it is illegal to use a hand-held cell phone, device or to engage in texting while driving. Hand-held cell phone and texting laws were approved in 2011. The laws began on January 1, 2012, to help prevent driving distractions. Texting and the use of cell phones and other hand-held devices were all included in the laws.
Nevada’s Driving With Hand-held Cell Phone Use Laws
Across the nation, distractions cause accidents that result in millions of injuries. In addition, distracted driving caused 3,500 deaths just in the year 2012 alone. Statistics show that drivers who are on the phone are four times more likely to be in an accident. Because of the distraction of talking or texting, Nevada has created these laws making it illegal to use hand-held electronic devices while driving.
Nevada Cell Phone Law
Offenses, Fines, and Points
Your first offense will not be a moving violation, and you will need to pay a fine of $50. A second offense in a seven-year period is a moving violation and will result in a fine of $100. You will also receive 4 demerit points against your driver’s license. The third and any subsequent offenses will consist of a $250 fine and 4 demerit points. Fines can double if any violation occurs in a work zone. The courts retain an option to tack on additional administrative fees.
Las Vegas Texting While Driving Accident Lawyer
When a person violates Las Vegas cell phone laws, then they’re going to need a traffic lawyer Las Vegas to get them out of their dilemma. A Vegas ticket fix is exactly what is required when the person comes into trouble with the law in Las Vegas. It takes a Vegas ticket fix to get a person out of legal trouble.
Las Vegas cell phone laws
Cell phone laws are there for a reason. When a person uses a cell phone while they’re driving they may become distracted and become a hazard for the people who are also driving. Cell phone laws are meant to protect drivers and others from possible accidents. But if a person finds themself in trouble with the law in Las Vegas, then they need to go to an attorney who will get you out of that Las Vegas traffic ticket. A Las Vegas traffic ticket is not what they want when they’re having a good time in Las Vegas. They need a ticket fixer Las Vegas.
North Las Vegas Municipal Court
North Las Vegas municipal Court is where you will end up when you violate Las Vegas cell phone laws. A Las Vegas traffic ticket will result when they violate Las Vegas cell phone laws. Traffic tickets in Las Vegas can be very expensive and Bennair Bateman can help reduce the traffic ticket fine or eliminate the case entirely. Bennair Bateman has years experience in fighting traffic tickets in Las Vegas and will expertly handle this case in front of the north Las Vegas Court. The right ticket fixer Las Vegas.
Traffic lawyer Las Vegas
A traffic lawyer Las Vegas is the right person to handle this legal issue. Las Vegas cell phone laws are there to protect drivers and others. So when a person finds themself in trouble with the law in Las Vegas by violating cell phone laws they can contact Bennair Bateman at fixyourtickets.com. This is the right solution for their legal issues as a result of violating cell phone laws while driving in Las Vegas. People trust Bennair for the expertise of the handling of their traffic cases.
Continue reading the full article “Nevada’s Driving With Hand-held Cell Phone Use Laws” on FixYourTickets.com
You can also find more information about “Driving while using a cell phone in Nevada” on Avvo.com
Have you lost your ticket? Las Vegas Traffic Ticket Lookup
Do you need to fix your traffic ticket? Fight Las Vegas Traffic Ticket
Do you have past due, unpaid tickets? Quash a traffic warrant
Or read our article about “Quashing a warrant in Las Vegas, Nevada“
Las Vegas Cell Phone Laws
Common Moving Violations in Nevada
Attorney Bennair R. Bateman – Abogado Benito
Grew up in Dallas, Texas and graduated from Hillcrest High School where he played football. He also lived for four and a half years in South America where he learned to speak Spanish fluently. He graduated from BYU with a degree in Political Science. Afterward, he worked on several political campaigns and worked for a non-profit educational foundation in the Washington DC area. After a while, he attended the William S. Boyd School of Law at UNLV. During his time in law school, he was a member of the Society of Advocates (Boyd Law’s moot court team) and served on its executive board. After law school worked at several prestigious law firms in Las Vegas before opening his own law office in February 2015.
Las Vegas Traffic Ticket Attorney
FREE consultation for traffic fines
Have you received a traffic citation in Nevada? Our attorneys at Fix Your Tickets can help you reduce or even discard your tickets. For a FREE consultation, contact Las Vegas Traffic Ticket Attorney Bennair Bateman 702-747-4444. In many cases, we can reduce your traffic tickets to a minor violation or dismiss them without the need for traffic school. Also, with the benefit of zero demerit points on your driving record.
Traffic Warrant Attorney Las Vegas
Traffic Warrant Attorney Las Vegas
If you need assistance with any type of warrant including Bench Warrant, Outstanding Warrant, Arrest Warrant, Search Warrant, or Traffic Warrant contact our Traffic Warrant Attorney Las Vegas to see if we can quash the warrant.
Do you need to speak with a traffic accident lawyer?
Have you suffered an injury due to a traffic accident in Nevada? If so, you may be due damages. Contact our Las Vegas Traffic Ticket Attorney to discuss your ability to win compensation to pay your lost earnings, loss of future wages, medical bills, pain, and suffering.
DUI Attorney Las Vegas
DUI Attorney Las Vegas, Nevada
If you have been pulled over and arrested for a DUI in Las Vegas, Nevada and you would like to speak with a DUI Attorney Las Vegas call 702-747-4444. Our Las Vegas DUI Lawyers can help with all DUI cases including Alcohol, Marijuana, Prescription drug, and Illegal Narcotics.
Fix Your Tickets
Las Vegas Attorney
Blog Posts in English
- Improper Turn in Nevada Traffic Tickets
- Failing to Stop for a School Bus
- Carpool Lane Violations
- Illegal U-turn in Nevada
- Reckless Driving Laws and Penalties
- Hit & Run Laws, Obligations, and Penalties in Nevada
- Failing to Yield to Pedestrians at a Crosswalk
- Failure to Signal Traffic Violation Ticket
- Nevada’s Running a Red Light Traffic Laws
- Nevada’s DUI Fines and Penalties (1st, 2nd and 3rd Offenses)
- Nevada’s Driving Without Auto Insurance Laws
- Nevada Laws for Driving without Registration
- Quashing a warrant in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Las Vegas, Nevada’s Laws for Driving without a license
- Nevada Speeding Ticket Laws and Fines
- Las Vegas, Nevada Seat Belt Ticket Laws
- Demerit Point System in the State of Nevada
- Driving While Using a Cell Phone: Nevada Laws
Blog Posts in Español
- Las Vegas Leyes de No detiene para un autobús escolar
- Las Vegas Violaciones del carril de Carpool
- Las Vegas Multa de Giro en U Ilegal
- Las Vegas Leyes y Sanciones de Conducción Imprudente
- Penalidades, Obligaciones y Leyes de Pega y Corre en Las Vegas
- No dar paso a los peatones en Las Vegas
- Fallo en señalar de tráfico en Las Vegas
- Conduciendo a través de una luz roja
- Conducir sin licencia en Las Vegas, Nevada
- DUI Conducir bajo la influencia del alcohol Multas y Sanciones
- Conducir sin seguro de auto en Las Vegas, Nevada
- Conducir sin registro en Las Vegas, Nevada
- Cómo deshacerse de una orden de arresto en Las Vegas, Nevada
- Multa de Exceso de Velocidad en Las Vegas, Nevada
- Multa de Cinturón de Seguridad en Las Vegas, Nevada
- Sistema de punto Demerit de Nevada
- Conducir en Nevada: Las leyes de uso del teléfono celular de mano