If you are caught speeding in Las Vegas, Nevada, you can be fined and may have demerit points placed against your driver’s license. The amount of your fine or the number of points that you receive is dependent on how fast you were driving over the posted speed limit. Whenever your driving speed goes over the posted limit, it is considered to be a moving violation. A speeding moving violation is considered as a type of misdemeanor, which can become a part of your permanent record. There is a chance that you can have your speeding ticket reduced by finding an experienced traffic ticket attorney in Las Vegas, Nevada.
About Speeding Tickets in Las Vegas, Nevada
Before you make a decision to pay or ignore your Nevada speeding ticket, it can help to learn about your rights from a knowledgeable traffic ticket attorney in Las Vegas. Following are some frequently asked questions that can help you to learn more about what type of penalties you can face for speeding in Nevada.
Continue reading the full article “Speeding Tickets in Las Vegas, Nevada” on FixYourTickets.com
You can also read our legal guide about the “Nevada Speeding Ticket Laws” on Avvo.com
Have you lost your ticket? Las Vegas Traffic Ticket Lookup
Do you need to fix your traffic ticket? Fight Las Vegas Traffic Ticket
Do you have past due, unpaid tickets? Quash a traffic warrant
Or read our article about “Quashing a warrant in Las Vegas, Nevada“
Common Moving Violations in Nevada
Attorney Bennair R. Bateman – Abogado Benito
Grew up in Dallas, Texas and graduated from Hillcrest High School where he played football. He also lived for four and a half years in South America where he learned to speak Spanish fluently. He graduated from BYU with a degree in Political Science. Afterward, he worked on several political campaigns and worked for a non-profit educational foundation in the Washington DC area. After a while, he attended the William S. Boyd School of Law at UNLV. During his time in law school, he was a member of the Society of Advocates (Boyd Law’s moot court team) and served on its executive board. After law school worked at several prestigious law firms in Las Vegas before opening his own law office in February 2015.
Learn more about Attorney Bennair Bateman – Abogado Benito
FREE consultation for traffic fines
Have you received a traffic citation in Nevada? Our attorneys at Fix Your Tickets can help you reduce or even discard your tickets. For a FREE consultation, contact Las Vegas Criminal Defense Attorney Bennair Bateman 702-605-0505. In many cases, we can reduce your traffic tickets to a minor violation or dismiss them without the need for traffic school. Also, with the benefit of zero demerit points on your driving record.
Traffic Warrant Attorney
If you need assistance with any type of warrant including Bench Warrant, Outstanding Warrant, Arrest Warrant, Search Warrant, or Traffic Warrant contact our attorneys to see if we can quash the warrant.
Do you need to speak with a traffic accident lawyer?
Have you suffered an injury due to a traffic accident in Nevada? If so, you may be due damages. Contact our Las Vegas Attorneys to discuss your ability to win compensation to pay your lost earnings, loss of future wages, medical bills, pain, and suffering.
Fix Your Tickets
Las Vegas Attorney
Blog Posts in English
- Improper Turn in Nevada Traffic Tickets
- Failing to Stop for a School Bus
- Carpool Lane Violations
- Illegal U-turn in Nevada
- Reckless Driving Laws and Penalties
- Hit & Run Laws, Obligations, and Penalties in Nevada
- Failing to Yield to Pedestrians at a Crosswalk
- Failure to Signal Traffic Violation Ticket
- Nevada’s Running a Red Light Traffic Laws
- Nevada’s DUI Fines and Penalties (1st, 2nd and 3rd Offenses)
- Nevada’s Driving Without Auto Insurance Laws
- Nevada Laws for Driving without registration
- Quashing a warrant in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Las Vegas, Nevada’s Laws for Driving without a license
- Nevada Speeding Ticket Laws and Fines
- Las Vegas, Nevada Seat Belt Ticket Laws
- Demerit Point System in the State of Nevada
- Driving While Using a Cell Phone: Nevada Laws
Blog Posts in Español
- Las Vegas Leyes de No detiene para un autobús escolar
- Las Vegas Violaciones del carril de Carpool
- Las Vegas Multa de Giro en U Ilegal
- Las Vegas Leyes y Sanciones de Conducción Imprudente
- Penalidades, Obligaciones y Leyes de Pega y Corre en Las Vegas
- No dar paso a los peatones en Las Vegas
- Fallo en señalar de tráfico en Las Vegas
- Conduciendo a través de una luz roja
- Conducir sin licencia en Las Vegas, Nevada
- DUI Conducir bajo la influencia del alcohol Multas y Sanciones
- Conducir sin seguro de auto en Las Vegas, Nevada
- Conducir sin registro en Las Vegas, Nevada
- Cómo deshacerse de una orden de arresto en Las Vegas, Nevada
- Multa de Exceso de Velocidad en Las Vegas, Nevada
- Multa de Cinturón de Seguridad en Las Vegas, Nevada
- Sistema de punto Demerit de Nevada
- Conducir en Nevada: Las leyes de uso del teléfono celular de mano